Discover the PCG Difference!
Now Hiring : Business Development Manager
PCG Clinical Services - EXCELLENCE IN CLINICAL TRIALS SINCE 2003
We are a Swedish customer focused CRO, and your key to clinical trial success. Our team of experts have made PCG Clinical Services the fastest growing clinical research organisation in Scandinavia. We are not just another CRO. We provide years of experience and customised solutions for our customers. A career with PCG Clinical Services gives you the opportunity to achieve professional success and make a big impact in our company.
Position: Business Development Manager (Uppsala/Stockholm area position)
PCG Clinical Services offers the opportunity for you to make a difference and be part of the fastest growing CRO in the Nordic region. We are searching for a self motivated, result oriented individual. The Business Development (BD) Manager drives business development opportunities as well as market activities by introducing the company’s services to new and existing Customers within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device field. The BD Manager will, as a result, develop a strong pipeline of business. Our optimal BD Manager candidate will have general knowledge of all services performed within the company and is accountable for the accuracy of the project scope and budget delivered to the Customers. Through high customer satisfaction the BD Manager ensures future business.
- Establish, maintain and manage new and current client accounts and relationships
- Initiate, plan and execute activities to promote new business opportunities
- Participate in business intelligence as requested by Director, BD
- Meet required target of customer calls, sales meetings and capture all activities performed in the CRM system weekly
- Provide product demos to current and potential Customers
- Assist in Customer proposal/budget/contract/additional order preparation and negotiations as required
- Work closely with PCG´s Advisors to evaluate the scientific and strategic fit of new opportunities
- Support Proposal and Contracts team in collecting necessary information from the customer to ensure that all information is adequate to deliver services in time
- Support Proposal and Contracts team with strategy and pricing level for assigned customers
- Perform thorough quality control of all budgets and of all business development documents that will be distributed to customers
- Submit proposal to the customer and follow up during the entire selection process to drive completion of contractual documents in collaboration with the Proposal and Contracts team
- Set-up, prepare and organize Bid defence meetings
- Lead BD handover of awarded projects to Project Manager and forward relevant information to Finance
- Support Project Managers with Sponsor communication and resolution of issues related to budget
- Communicate regularly with clinical project teams in order to secure the potential for repeat business
- Review final budget outcome and perform project follow up at the close of every project with the assigned Project Manager and suggest template or process updates from insights gained at the meetings
- Represent the company at various business meetings to promote the company as required and agreed upon in advance. Ensure follow up on new leads resulting from such activity
- Support development of business plans and sales strategies
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to resolve issues and problems independently
Our Candidate must have a university education in the Pharma, drug development field. At least 12 months of B2B sales experience. It is highly expected that our new BD manager has 6 - 12 months experience in clinical trials. The position is based in Uppsala so the candidate must be authorized to work in Sweden. The position is a good fit for a person with a passion for sales and business development. At PCG Clinical Services we believe that our success as an organization is dependent upon the quality of our people. We therefore place great effort in finding the person who is success oriented, flexible and with the interest of collaborating with one of the best BD teams in the industry.
Subject: Business Development Manager (Uppsala/Stockholm area position)