Discover the PCG Difference!
Enter to win a Viedoc License
Enter the Viedoc license raffle today! Are you planning a clinical trial with the First Patient In (FPI) within the next 12 months, i.e FPI planned before Sept. 1, 2019?
How to enter:
To enter the NLS Days raffle before the NLS Days conference:
- Add in your email:
- Company name:
- Phase of the study: (I – IV, device, nutrition, marketing study)
- Estimated # of patients
- Estimated FPI (first patient in) date, and last patient out date (LPO)
To enter the NLS Days raffle at the NLS Days conference:
- Come to our booth (B14)
- Fill out the printed form
- Attach your business card to the form and enter it in the jar.
The winner will be randomly selected and will be announced at NLS Days on September 12, 2018, at 12 pm.
- Please note that a contract needs to be signed before the 1st of December 2018 for the price to apply.
- The Viedoc license is limited to up to 10 sites
- Please note you do not have to be at NLS Days to participate
PCG was founded by Sverre Bengtsson and Henrik Blombergsson in 2003. They developed the globally renowned Viedoc™ EDC system and now a wide range of services are offered. From Expert Advice and Protocol/Plan to Project Management, Clinical Operations, Biometrics to Report and Quality Assurance. Our customers are within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Unlike no other CRO, PCG Clinical Services has been using Viedoc since its creation in 2003. We have performed over 400 Viedoc trials in 27 countries and 22 different therapy areas. As one of the largest and most experienced CRO´s using Viedoc, PCG has been instrumental in its development over the years. Mapping our customers’ needs through Viedoc is a task we have been fine-tuning for 15 years. Our customers, especially our repeat customers, heavily rely on PCG´s experienced staff and expertise as Viedoc Master Users. This proficient knowledge helps the setup and performance of the clinical trial in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.